CANCELLATIONS DUE TO SEA CONDITIONS
- Blue shark snorkel has the right to cancel the scheduled charter at any point leading up to the trip due to adverse weather conditions.
- If it is necessary to cancel the charter due to circumstances beyond Blue Shark Snorkels control, you can choose to reschedule for an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- In the event of customer cancellation then Blue shark snorkel will try to re-sell the space/s/charter. If we are unable to resell then the following will apply;
Up to 20 weeks before the trip date – Loss of deposit
4 – 16 weeks before the trips date – 50% payment will be taken. Less than 4 weeks before the trip date – 100 % payment will be taken.
- Gift vouchers are excluded for a full refund. Vouchers can be used again at a later date.
- Vouchers can be used up to 2 years after date of purchase.
Vouchers are non-refundable.
- It is the individual’s responsibility to make sure they have read the details of our trip and snorkel/free dive within their own training limits and experience.
- Blue Shark snorkel and all its associates will not be held liable for loss or damage of any personal belongings/equipment/camera equipment.
- If one individual is booking the charter on behalf of others, it is their responsibility to make the other members of the group aware of the terms and conditions.
- There’s no money back if we don’t see the sharks.